We also have an annual Gift of Peace where you can nominate somebody special for three free nights at The Botanical Ark Retreat.
We like to help our guests before they arrive, while they are here, and after they leave. The main way we do that is to provide a newsletter with relevant and helpful information about travelling to and around the Daintree. You can subscribe to this free newsletter here. It will include some rate specials from time to time.
Did you know The Botanical Ark grows over 3000 tropical ethnobotanical plants we have collected from around the world since the 1970s? Read about The Ark’s history or what the media has said about us.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
“You have the most beautiful place and we are privileged to have stayed here.”
Family from New Zealand
Read more guest reviews
“While most of us salve our environmental conscience by recycling the rubbish and sending a cheque to Greenpeace every now and then, the Carles attack the problem with inspiring practicality.” Sunday Life Magazine
Read more media stories
Our (approx) location
Precise location and directions are emailed for confirmed bookings.